Join Rescue 1122 to save lives in Tehsils and Districs of Punjab
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for vacancies in Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122) functional in all 36 Districts and 15 Tehsils of Punjab. The National Testing Service has been assigned to conduct tests for recruitment against following positions.
Every one want to join Rescue 1122 for the best salary job and the first reason is due to helping poor and helpless peoples. Here are latst jobs of Rescue & Safety Officer, Station Coordinator, Shift Incharge, Emergency Medical Technician, Fire Rescuer, Computer Telephone, Wireless Operator, Maintenance Technician, Rescue Driver, Field Worker/Cook and Sweeper in All tehsils and district Lahore Punjabs. The jobs criteria , latest date to apply, Nts results, NTS answer keys, physical test and Interview dates can be available on NTS offical website.
STAFF REQUIRED in Rescue 1122 for DISTRICT LAHORE & TEHSILS of All Punjab
Name of Post
Minimum Qualification for Appointments
Rescue & Safety Officer
M.Sc in Environmental Sciences / Psychology or BS-Honors in (Emergency / Intensive Care) (at least 2nd Division) from recognized university OR five
years experience as A.S.I / Station Coordinator with Health & Safety Diploma / Certification from recognized university / Institution. Experience in the
line shall be preferred. Age 22-35 Years.
B.Sc or B.C.S. or B.A (at least 20d Division from a recognized institution with Diploma of Associate Engineering / Paramedical Diploma from Medical
Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA or 5 years experience as Shift Incharge (CWO) with Health & Safety Diploma / Certification from recognized institution.
Experience in the line shall be preferred. Age 25-45 Years.
B.Com or F.Sc or I.C.S or D.Com or Diploma of Associate Engineering (atleast 2nd Division) or Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC
or TEVTA. 5 years experience as (EMT, DR, CTWO, OCO) in emergency service. Age 22-35 Years.
Emergency Medical Technician
Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA. Age 20-30 Years.
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, Architecture) from recognized
technical board / institution. Swimmers will be preferred. Age 20-30 Years.
B.Com / D. Com or DAE (computer science) with 2nd Division from a recognized institution. Must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 WPM.
Age 20-30 Years.
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Auto Electrician / Mechanical/ Auto Diesel) Practical experience in the line Shall be preferred. Age 20-30 Years.
Middle with LTV/HTV License, (Preference shall be given to those who are matriculate). 2 years van driving experience. Age 22-35 Years.
Retired Army Personnel with relevant experience. Age 30-52 Years.
Preferably literate. Age 18-30 Years.
1. All the correspondence regarding Test will be made through NTS & Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122′ websites, candidates must remain in touch with the respective websites.
2. Candidates who have applied for Rescue Driver Post must get their Driving License from National Highway and Motor Way Police Driving Licensing Authority before Written Test .
3. Candidates who already have valid License issued by National Highway and Motor Way Police Driving Licensing Authority, need not to apply again for the same.
4. Physical Test Queries Shall be Entertained on The Spot , No Queries / Complains shall be entertained at later stage.
1. Application forms can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk Ptease send completely filed up application form along with original deposit slip to NTS Headquarters (Islamabad Office) 1 -E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad by
courier or registered mail latest by 08-01 -2016. NTS v/ill not accept the forms by hand.
2. Only completely filled applications fulfilling the critena shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents. Police Verification and clearance by the medical board constituted by
Government of the Punjab. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post: however appropriate candidates may be adjusted against other suitable posts on recommendation of the recruitment committee. The competent authority reserves the right
to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
3. Written test & Psychological assessment of qualifying candidates shall be held at designated places on 24-01-2016 at 9:00 am & physical, driving & skills tests shall be conducted at designated places by the National Testing Service (NTS), for which call
letters shall be sent by NTS Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number
Slip is Mandatory for test entry
4. Local residents will be given preference. No relaxation n age or qualification (army/civil) shall be given. However the employees of Punjab Emergency Service shall be given five years age relaxation only for administrative posts. Any person with weak eye sight
less than 6/18, over weight (Body Mass Index more than 25), chest less than 33 inches, height less than 5’6″ and with Hepatitis B,C or HIV shall not be eligible for selection.
5. Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents and laboratory test results at the time of interview.
6. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants. Only applications with preferred / enhanced critena shall be considered.
7. If any cand date has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he / she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cel by emailing to NTS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling UAN number given below.
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarters: (Islamabad Office) 1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad